Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Assassin's Creed II (Again and Finally)

Remember when I absolutely could not to save my fucking life shut up about ACII? Then there was a giant silence regarding ACII? No? This was not foremost in your mind at all times but most especially when visiting sgwordy? Huh. Frankly, I'm shocked!

Well the silence will soon lift, my friends, as gamefly has finally decided that the scientists deserve to have ACII just as much as anyone else. I am so ridiculously excited that I may pee a little in my britches. The funny thing is, I'm totally prepared for a letdown. ACI was a huge letdown yet I cannot get over my excitement about the entire series. And you know what? If ACII turns out to be a dud I'll piss and moan and stomp my feet but I know I'll get just as excited about ACIII when the advertising begins. I mean, seriously, the pictures are just so damned pretty!!! How is a person to resist?

Anyway, get ready! The fun, it will begin!

Welcome to my home, Ezio!

1 comment:

  1. Let's cross our fingers for a lot less disappointment this time around...

    ReplyDelete